Back to Events
Surviving Your Adolescents - Tamworth
In Surviving Your Adolescents we’ll help you understand what’s going on with your teen, what’s normal, what’s not, and how you can get along better. This course is about improving your relationship, communication, and keeping you both safe, without losing your cool.
Some of the stuff covered includes:
- The teen brain, it’s development, and effect on your teen and you (including why they forget what you asked them to do and how to help them remember!)
- What teenagers need to really thrive
- Why they are so strongly emotional and reactive, and how to reduce it
- What reduces risk taking in the adolescent years
- How to not get roped into arguments and lose your cool
- The four key ways to improve your relationship
- What role to take: Observer, Advisor, Negotiator, Director
- How to respond to emotional blackmail
This is a free, 2 day course run over 2 weeks.
For more information or to book into the next program, please call Joshua, in our Tamworth office, on (02) 6762 9200.