We can support and empower you in many ways.
Supported Independent Living (SIL): Our residential support programs provide support in both individual and group settings to a variety of people with disability. These models provide training and support to people who not only require 24-hour support, but also through a range of alternative options which include drop-in support to people in their own homes.
Core Supports: Provide the client with the support and confidence to access social activities whilst making the client feel more included within their community.
Plan Management: Provide assistance with the financial responsibilities of the client’s NDIS funding. We are responsible for the payment of supports and the compilation of financial statements.
We provide clients, agencies and suppliers access to a free NDIS Plan Management portal as part of this service. To register, simply get in touch with our team on 02 6762 9262.
Therapeutic Support: In Centacare NENW, we have Psychologists and behaviour support practitioners who are trained in helping people with cognitive impairment and mental illness as well as their families and other carers. Under the NDIS (National Disabilities Insurance Scheme), these professionals provide NDIS participants Therapeutic Supports. We can offer:
- Psychological therapy and counselling to:
- help you achieve your life goals
- manage mood problems, unhelpful behaviours and stressful life experiences
- manage daily life demands and build daily living skills
- have healthy relationships
- Psychological assessments
- Health and wellbeing education
Specialist Behaviour Support: Our psychologists and behaviour practitioners provide a holistic assessment of Participants’ needs and challenging behaviours. Their evidence based intervention usually involves helping Participants and their carers develop skills and make the right changes so that Participants can meet their needs without having to use challenging behaviours. As part of the service we can also provide Positive Behaviour Support Plans under the NDIS.
These behaviour support interventions aim to help Participants engage in positive behaviours, improve relationships and become more engaged with their community.
We are NDIS Registered to provide the following:
- Accommodation and Tenancy Assistance
- Assistance with Daily Personal Activities
- Development of daily Living and Life Skills
- Participation in Community, Social, and Civic Activities
- Therapeutic Supports
- Behaviour Support
- Assistance in Coordinating/ Managing Life Stages, Transitions and Supports
- Assistance with Daily Life in a Shared living arrangement
- Plan Management
- Support Co-ordination